Another year FLIES BY and, yeesh, what a year.
This’ll be our FOURTH Best Of! And jeez, the list gets bigger and bigger each time. If you’re interested, check our 2016, 2015, 2014 Best Ofs! You can peek at just how much our art has changed and evolved, plus you get to see that a lot of the toys we’re recommending are still on our list: they are that good!
Before I link you our specific reviews and whatnots, here’s a list of our fav stores for you to hit up if you fancy picking up a toy. We trust ’em and love them all!
Check out our Friends (With Benefits) Stores
- Early to Bed
- Good Vibes
- Fun Factory
And, finally while we much prefer and encourage you to buy from a small
business, here’s an Amazon link!
ONE more thing, before I go dropping you all the links: At the time of this comic going live, OJST is partially sponsored by Vibratex, who makes/distributes the Mystic Wand Rechargeable AND Magic Wand Rechargeable (which we both recommend!). We wanted to let you all know that their sponsorship doesn’t affect our reviews at all because these toys have been on our annual favorites list for years now and we would include them regardless because they’re genuinely good products! Like, that’s why we reached out to them about sponsorship in the first place. We like what they make.
Now, let’s get into the nitty gritty!
Our best-of’s strips aren’t in-depth exposés, so here are all the links to our comic reviews of said toys (if we reviewed them!). But do go explore the site yourself – there’s a bunch of things we didn’t include this year but have reviewed – check out the categories on the menu! We hope it helps with your holiday shopping!
– Plain ol simple ones
– Most stuff By Cara McKenna (not yet reviewed, store link! Try Crosstown Crush or her book of short stories, Strange Love!)
– Come As You Are
– Its Perfectly Normal (ages 10+) (not yet reviewed, store link!)
– It’s So Amazing (ages 7+) (not yet reviewed, store link!)
– It’s NOT the Stork (ages 4+) (not yet reviewed, store link!)
– Black Label Esse Chaise Lounger
– ManyVids.com (not yet reviewed, porn site link)
– CrashPadSeries.com (and check out the time we visited their live set!)
– AFourChamberedHeart.com (not yet reviewed, porn site link)