More and more of you have been wanting to post Oh Joy Sex Toy comics onto your social networks and websites, which is a wonderful compliment, but not great for us! It’s super important that we protect our copyrights, and issue licenses for any use.
On this page we’re laying out what exactly you can do with our comics and when you need to get in contact.
What can I post online for FREE and without contact?
- You are welcome to post and distribute links to Oh Joy Sex Toy.
- You can use ANY of the Oh Joy Sex Toy thumbnail Preview images, worry-free. (Right-click, “view image” to see full size)
- You can use ANY of the Oh Joy Sex Toy banner images.
- If you must post a tiny crop of the comic, as part of review, link or article (though we prefer that you don’t), post “ohjoysextoy.com” ON THE ACTUAL IMAGE.
What must I email and PAY for?
- If you want to post any of the comics on Oh Joy Sex Toy (whether it be social media or website), you MUST email Matthew and be prepared to pay a fee for a one time license.
- If you want to print, or use the comics or illustration on Oh Joy Sex Toy in a way not described on this page, you MUST email Matthew to discuss exactly what you intend to do. Please be prepared to pay to use our works.
Woops I already posted it, what do I do?
- If you don’t have a license, remove the comic! Replace it with a free preview graphic and email Matthew, there’s a chance you will have to pay for the time the comic was live on your site!
We love making our comic and want to keep making it. By ensuring you check in with us before posting any of the comics, you ensure we get the chance to protect our work and continue we get paid for doing it.
Matthew Daniel Nolan at gmail