Ok, so some of you might be thinking that we wimped out of a best-of-sex-toy-list. But honestly we started this week building our list, and by the time we had whittled it down to something that would fit, it was 90% of the same things like last years. The thing is, we haven’t reviewed all that many new toys this year, and we’re still deeply in love with a lot of oldies. Our focus this year has been on hiring lots of new voices for OJST, and getting as much health education in as possible for our next book!
That all being said, we still wanted to share something with you all. So here is our comic about the stuff that made 2018 bearable, the stuff that helped us and made us smile. Whether it be golden climbing shoes, Hilda or furry smut.
Before I dive into links to specific things, here is our current sex toy store line up. We love them all, so if you’re here looking for a toy, visit these stores! They won’t disappoint, especially the smaller personally curated ones!
Buy from our Friends (with Benefits)!
- Early to Bed
- Good Vibes
- Fun Factory
Early To Bed - 10% off - OHJOYLovehoney - 15% off - OHJOYPleasureChest - 15% off - OJSTStockroom - 15% off - OHJOYTwistedMonk - Free USA shipping - OHJOYFun Factory - 10% off - OJST
And, finally while we much prefer and encourage you to buy from a small business, here's an Amazon link!
Now, let’s get into the nitty gritty!
In order of appearance!
– Drawn to Sex – The Basics, a Shameless plug but we DID mention it – also avalible on Amazon!
– Instax Square SQ6 by FujiFilm – Reviewed here!
– Juniors Maralyn & Me Oversized-Hood Fleece Jacket
– Sweetheart Latex Dress by Syren – Reviewed here! – Backers can watch Erika put it on here!
– So iLL 2020 Gold’s
– Hilda – Comics avalible on Amazon!
– Frank Makes
– How Ridiculous
– Lessons from the Screenplay
– Monster Factory
– Faking It: The Lies Women Tell About Sex–And the Truths They Reveal
– Small Favors The Definitive Collection
– Be Prepared
– The Prince and The Dressmaker
– The Everett House Community Healing Center
And finally! A word of thanks this year for our sponsor’s, who are keeping us fed and the site running Ad free. Thank you Magic Wand and OMGYes.com your both amazing and we love you. Learn more about our sponsors here!